Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School Days, School Days, Dear Old Golden Rule Days!





Zana and Noah started their first day of school today! Zana is now a big 3rd grader and Noah is in Kindergarten. Noah JUMPED out of bed at 7am and yelled "ZANA IT"S MY FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN WOOOHOO!" Zana said she was excited but a little bit nervous.
They were both pretty cute in their new school clothes! Leif and I had to try hard to keep from crying as they both went back we were not ready for summer to be over.

6 comments:

The Ashcroft's said...

Whaaat? School started already? The reason you guys aren't ready for summer to be over, is because it isn't! I would totally have been tearing up. They grow up so fast....

The Ashcroft's said...

Zana's hair is darling!! Love it...

Anonymous said...

Zana looks like you Jacove! Our school doesn't start till Sept. 4th. CRAZY!! Your kids are so cute... it's hard to let go. Although K year is the toughest for me.

The Worthen's said...

It's amazing how the summer flew by! I started back to school yesterday! I love Zana's hair! You will have to tell her it looks just like her aunt Lyndsey's! I cut mine to jaw length about two weeks ago!

Andrea said...

Those are some cute kids! I wish school would start after labor day it seems to make more sense, but they wont listen to me.Liberty goes back on the 19th and I will be crying. Who said these kids could grow up?!

Melissa Buecher said...

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your voice with the crying business? How could you possibly be sad for school to start? Bring it.