Thursday, March 12, 2009

16 months, ER and Stitches OH MY!!!!



Getting settled in at the ER, movie anyone??

Having some fun!!


The After photos all stitched up.

Yesterday Ewan was happily playing on the couch when his foot got caught he tripped and landed on the fireplace hearth. I took him to the ER where Leif met me and he received six stitches. The Poor guy! He was a fantastic baby in the ER and all the Dr.'s commented on how well he did at letting them check his wound and ears. They did however sedate him for the actual stitching up. He took a LONG time to come out of it and was a sad baby. All in all he did wonderful and we hope we do NOT have to make any more trips to the ER anytime soon! The problem is Ewan is sooooo full of energy and is fearless, I am afraid there well be many more trips to come! :D

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh man, we were just there! Though he looks like he had a lot more fun than Ava! He is too cute, I'm glad he's okay!

leah said...

What's life without a little war wound here or there? He'll have a gret scar to size up with other boys later in life. I would have probably thrown up. So far Camden is the only child stitch/ staple free. Good thing he was such a trooper!!

Tiffany Buhman said...

You poor thing! It's times like this when you say, "drink anyone". Now only if we drank, I guess diet cokes will have to do!

The Ashcroft's said...

That looks so wicked! I can't believe he was so easy going with the ER. I am sure that came along with a nasty headache... Ouch. This is totally random, but in the picture with the crayons I noticed him putting them btwn his toes does he do that a lot? Keaton is always putting things in between his toes...weird, huh?

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Ewan! What a trooper! When we get together at the next reunion, we'll have to swap battle stories and show off scars. I miss you, Cove!