Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school.........ALREADY! :(




Today is Noah and Zana's first day of school. It is a sad day for me. I am not ready to let summer go or to have my kids gone ALL DAY! Ewan and I will miss them a whole bunch during the day.
We started the day out with yummy raspberry chocolate pancakes, then we walked to school took some pics. chatted with friends and then waved goodbye to our kids. Zana is a big 4th grader and Noah is in 1st. They both were very excited to go today to see all their friends. Leif and I hope they have a FANTASTIC day today.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

how cute!! you're so good, you got that up fast!!!

Tiffany Buhman said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Is it possible that zana is in the 4th grade. They look adorable!

Rebecca Barlow said...

Yay on the first day of school. Hope it was fantastic!