Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Noah........




Yesterday was Noah's birthday he turned the big 7. It really seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with him . He was a HUGE baby and was so happy and easy going. He has grown up so fast and I as I am typing this I am getting all teary eyed. Time seems to be moving swiftly along, does anyone know how to slow it down?
His birthday was on Sunday and Leif had to leave on a business trip so we celebrated on Saturday. He wanted to go to IHOP for breakfast so we did, it was pretty tasty. Then we went home and Leif, Zana, Noah and Ewan played outside in the snow and built an igloo then later friends and family came over for presents, cake and ice cream. It was a great day.

Here are 7 things I LOVE about my little Noah.

1. He still bounces EVERY WHERE he goes.

2. He wants to be a snake catcher or dinosaur bone finder when her grows up.

3. He is still his mom's best friend.

4. He is an awesome big brother to Ewan and protector of Zana. Don't hurt her feelings or he will have some words with you.

5. He loves everyone no matter what.

6. He has the most beautiful brown eyes they melt my heart when he smiles at me.

7. He is the most caring wonderful little man who really just wants to make every one happy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

The Ashcroft's said...

Such a handsome boy. Glad he had a Happy Birthday. He needs to come explore the dinosaur country out here and look for some bones!

Andrea said...

Oh, happy birthday Noah! I remember when he was just a baby too! he is still just as cute and so sweet!