Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy BIrthday Zana!






Yesterday April 18th my little girl Zana turned 10. This was a happy/sad for me. It seems like yesterday she was my little baby girl and I was anxious for her to crawl, then walk, and talk. Now I am anxious for her NOT to grow up so fast.
Here are 10 things about our Zana we love.

1. She LOVES to be outdoors. Bike riding, climbing trees, crawling in the dirt if it looks fun she's up for it.

2. She loves music!! She is 100% MY girl. ;)

3. She loves church and EVERYTHING about it.

4. She loves to shop and looks amazingly cute in skinny jeans.

5. I love that she likes to try new things, volleyball has been her new thing and she is pretty good!

6. Even though she is almost taller than me she doesn't rub it in........YET. :)

7. She isn't trying to grow up to fast.

8. She is a great big sister and helps me out with the boys a lot.

9. She is still the most forgiving person on EARTH and is quick to do so.

10. She has BIG heart and genuinely loves and cares about everyone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Zana! I love that we share a birthday haha. Hope she had a great day! See you guys in 18 days!

Unknown said...

Zana s so cute! She looks famaliar for some reason..jk. Hope she had a great day! Parker just turned 11 and man did that make me feel a little older! What a great babysitter you'll have!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! where are all your posts? Everything ok? Hope so!