Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Turkey Run, And Day






We had a fabulous Thanksgiving, we started the morning out running the Mile High United Way 4 mile Turkey Trot with our good friends Andrea and Chris. Andrea and I had a great pace, it is fun running with her she keeps me on my toes! This helped us feel better about being pigs later in the day. After we went up to Leif's mom's house in Conifer and had a YUMMY dinner. You would think we would have taken some pictures while up there but NO we did not :(. We even had our camera, boo us! My parents were here for the week and we had a really good time with them. Can't wait until Christmas now, this time will use our camera!

1 comment:

The Ashcroft's said...

Look at you, just runnin' all the time. You make me look Soooo bad.
You go girl! Let's get together soon, glad you had a great Thanksgiving.