Monday, June 22, 2009

Viva la Mexico!




















We just returned from our trip to Mazatlan, Mexico with Leif's family. We had so much with Leif's mom two brothers and their families and Leif's fun Aunt Phyllis. We enjoyed living the good life of food, pool and ocean every day. The kids loved stepping out the door and having the ocean right there. ( I loved that too) Ewan enjoyed our walks from the room to the pool daily it took us 20 min. because we had to stop and talk to EVERYONE help anyone who was sweeping or pushing a cart and chase lizards. Noah enjoyed hunting and catching lizards and crabs. Zana loved swimming daily and being with her Aunt Anita and the twins. Leif and I loved all the food!!!
We had a fabulous relaxing time and we can not wait for another tropical vacation with the family!

9 comments:

Jen H. said...

I'm jealous - looks like you guys had a blast and how nice to be so close to the beach. Zana is so tan in all these pics.

Andrea said...

How cute is your little family!Looks like sooooo much fun. I 'm assuming you avoided the pig farm tour...haha.Let's get together soon!

leah said...

It looks so beautiful there! Maybe a girls trip to Mexico next time!! hehe... call me!

Tiffany Buhman said...

It looks like a blast! I can't wait until our little one is old enough for a real family vacation like the beach. Your kids are adorable as usual.

Jodi said...

That looks like a total blast. Maybe someday I will convince my husband that we should do something like that!! Your kids are getting big--it's been too long since we saw you!!

Joann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joann said...

Sorry about that last comment it was me, anyway! Looks like you guys had an awesome trip. All of your pictures are great. They make me want to get away! (I wish)

Anonymous said...

bella

Anonymous said...

I love the youngest girls cuntshowing through her panties I would love to get those off, I love youngcunt